About This Podcast
What Is This Podcast About?
Making A Masterpiece of Your Life is a way of approaching 'life' as a structured, learned craft, rather than a collection of unconnected, random experiences. It answers the question; "How can I see my life laid out before me and know what there is to learn, to make a masterpiece of my life".
Who Is Behind This Podcast?
Charles Collins originally developed the structure and the content contained in this podcast as a family reference for a wide range of "life-skills" content. Later, it was released as Kindle book on Amazon. Today this content in its original structure, is available to everyone through this podcast.
Listen using the embedded podcast player on each episode page.
Available on all popular Podcast players too!
Life As A Craft
- Making A Masterpiece of Your Life
- The Way of Craftsmanship
- The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft
- The Four Phases of Living
- Podsite: podcast.MyLifeMasterpiece.com
- Amazon: Read the Kindle Books
- Medium.com: Life Masterpiece Journal