Episode Host: Charles Collins
"Craftsmanship tells us something about the proper use of resources.
The craftsman wasted not, and wanted not."
-- Martin Lawrence, Writer Craftsman
The Five Elements: Element 3 - Family & Personal Finance. Scholars find that personal attitudes toward money developed in our childhood, have a significant effect on the well-being of the families we manage later in life. Families and individuals must understand this and learn to achieve incremental excellence in this critical Element providing abundance of resources for family and personal growth.
Season 1: Episodes 101-111 - Present the framework to skillfully practice 'life' as a structured craft.
Episode 109: In this episode, we talk about:
- Financial Management Skills
- Personal Financial Behavior
- Family Financial Behavior
- Preparing for the Future
Life As A Craft
- Making A Masterpiece of Your Life
- The Way of Craftsmanship
- The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft
- The Four Phases of Living
- Workshop Site: LifeMasterpieceWorkshop.com
- Amazon Books: Read the Kindle Books
- Medium.com: Life Masterpiece Journal
Selected 'Top 40 Life Coach Podcasts' on the web
Available on all popular Podcast players too!