Episode Host: Charles Collins
"Your job over your lifetime,
Is to learn and master craftsmanship, and
Make A Masterpiece of Your Life".
-- The Anonymous Craftsman
Episodes 101-111 | Season 1 of Making A Masterpiece of Your Life introduces the practice of craftsmanship; a guiding principle that can be used by anyone to Make A Masterpiece of Your Life.
Next, we explore The Five Elements of 'life-as-a-craft'; the organizing structure for identifying and learning life-skills subjects as needed. A solid alternative to 'guessing' which way to go and what to do next.
Finally, we present The Four Phases of Living which span one's entire lifetime. Each Phase has its own unique mission and goals.
Life As A Craft
- Making A Masterpiece of Your Life
- The Way of Craftsmanship
- The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft
- The Four Phases of Living
- Merchandise & Apparel: LifeisaCraft.com
- Podsite: podcast.MyLifeMasterpiece.com
- Amazon Books: Read the Kindle Books
- Medium.com: Life Masterpiece Journal
Selected 'Top 40 Life Coach Podcasts' on the web
Available on all popular Podcast players too!