Episode Host: Charles Collins
"In your work to make a masterpiece of your life,
Take care to stop and celebrate with others,
Their work to make a masterpiece of their own."
-- The Anonymous Craftsman
The Five Elements: Element 4 – The Human Being. As wood is to the carpenter or clay to the potter, so is the Human Being to the practice of Life-as-a-Craft. A natural, uneven material, the Human Being requires very special handling. It is both fragile and resilient under the right conditions. You are the craftsperson of your unique life. It is up to you to Make A Masterpiece of Your Life.
Season 1: Episodes 101-111 - Present the framework to skillfully practice 'life' as a structured craft.
Episode 110: In this episode, we talk about:
- The Inner Human Being
- The Outer Human Being
- Balancing the Inner and Outer Self
- Standing On the Shoulders of Giants
Life As A Craft
- Making A Masterpiece of Your Life
- The Way of Craftsmanship
- The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft
- The Four Phases of Living
- Merchandise & Apparel: LifeisaCraft.com
- Podsite: podcast.MyLifeMasterpiece.com
- Amazon Books: Read the Kindle Books
- Medium.com: Life Masterpiece Journal
Selected 'Top 40 Life Coach Podcasts' on the web
Available on all popular Podcast players too!