Episode Host: Charles Collins
"To introduce unique character into one's household,
Is not a modern idea. Subtle good works of taste,
Are now, and always have been appreciated."
-- Ruth Dayan, Israeli Craftswoman
The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft: Element 2: Family Management is concerned with the smooth running of your home making it safe place for family members to live and grow. Like a Master craftsman's workshop, the 'family workshop' needs to be managed with clear guidelines if it is going to be successful.
Season 1: Episodes 101-111 - Present the framework to skillfully practice 'life' as a structured craft.
Episode 108: In this episode, we talk about:
- Your Home As Workshop
- Family Policies
- Grievances & Suggestions
- Skillful Management in the Way of Craftsmanship
Life As A Craft
- Making A Masterpiece of Your Life
- The Way of Craftsmanship
- The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft
- The Four Phases of Living
- Merchandise & Apparel: LifeisaCraft.com
- Podsite: podcast.MyLifeMasterpiece.com
- Amazon Books: Read the Kindle Books
- Medium.com: Life Masterpiece Journal
Selected 'Top 40 Life Coach Podcasts' on the web
Available on all popular Podcast players too!