Episode Host: Charles Collins
"With a deep love of clay, the potter learns his craft.
... He has within his hands the ability to create,
A mirror of his people."
-- Ruth Dayan, Israeli Craftswoman
The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft: Element 1: Family Heritage covers a wide variety of topics. Who you are and who you become is greatly influenced by your connection to Family. It is the basis of who we first see ourselves to be. We begin our training here in life-as-a-craft.
Season 1: Episodes 101-111 - Present the framework to skillfully practice 'life' as a structured craft.
Episode 107: In this episode, we talk about:
- What is Family
- Family Heritage
- Ancestry, Family Name, Family Symbols, etc.
- Family Legacy
Life As A Craft
- Making A Masterpiece of Your Life
- The Way of Craftsmanship
- The Five Elements of Life-as-a-Craft
- The Four Phases of Living
- Podsite: podcast.MyLifeMasterpiece.com
- Amazon: Read the Kindle Books
- Medium.com: Life Masterpiece Journal
Selected 'Top 40 Life Coach Podcasts' on the web
Available on all popular Podcast players too!